MATAMATA COLLEGE CENTENARY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets for individual events may be transferred to a different person, or event over the weekend, up until 5pm 22nd February 2018. All transfers must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com
Cancelling Registration and Refunds
2. Should you need to cancel any of your registration prior to 22nd February 2018, a refund will be given less any applicable fees. (to cover administration costs incurred and event costs already locked in) Refunds for cancellations received after this date (22nd February 2018) will be at the discretion of the Centenary Organising Committee and are not guaranteed due to confirmed numbers. All cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
3. If, for a reason out of our control, the Centenary celebrations cannot be held at the College the Centenary Organising Committee will make every attempt to find replacement venues in the local vicinity. Should this not be possible, ticket costs will not be refunded.
Privacy and Official Photographers
4. Privacy – Names and years attended will be posted on the Attendee list of the website. It is envisaged that they will also appear in the Centenary book published. Attendee information held on our Centenary database may be disclosed to providers and/or major sponsors for marketing purposes at their request. We will have official photographers present at the Centenary celebrations over the weekend and all images captured will be available online for viewing and complimentary downloading for prints at your convenience.
5. Guests attending the Centenary evening events on Friday and Saturday evenings must be over the age of 18 years old. Please do not be offended should our staff ask to check ID.
6. The evening functions are licensed and will have a cash bar operating. Bar staff will not serve intoxicated guests.
7. No BYO is permitted. Security will be present and instructed to remove intoxicated or disorderly guests, and anyone with restricted liquor or substances.
Health and Safety
8. Matamata College and the Centenary Organising Committee have made every attempt to ensure this is a safe event and safety measures have been implemented, however we will not be liable for injury or damage to attending guests or their property over the weekend. Guests are reminded that under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 they have responsibility to ensure their own health and safety and that their actions do not put anyone else at risk.
9. Each guest agrees to pay and make good any damage caused by that guest, to property owned or under the control of Matamata College.
10. The Centenary Organising Committee reserves the right to alter or change these terms and conditions if required.
Last Updated: April 2017